Ever feel like reading the Bible has become stale or you have lost motivation to pick it up anymore and its just collecting dust somewhere or is buried in some app folder on your phone?
Regardless of how experienced or inexperienced you are at reading the Bible, you can benefit from the principles set forth in this book. It is not exhaustive in what it attempts to cover, but it provides a framework in which to consider our own personal Bible study habits, expectations, efforts and the ability to put what we learn into practice.
As Christians and disciples of Jesus Christ, we should never stop being in our very essence learners as we continue to learn from the greatest teacher, our Lord Jesus.
This book presents succinct and practical guidelines to make Bible reading a life changing, exciting and even pleasurable endeavor! It discusses:
- The need to actually read and the power of consistency
- Letting the word guide you into all truth
- The necessity of obedience to what we read
- Using the proper tools to correctly interpret the Scriptures
- When and where to get help when it seems confusing and unclear
- How to persevere when your study seems lifeless and uninspiring
- The dangers of learning it, but not living it
- When to use a commentary and what versions are the best
- Resources available online, in Bibles, reference works, and in books
...and much more!
This 2nd edition also includes personal and small group discussion questions and practices for each chapter to help engage and implement the material from the book.
Book length 100 pages
A Light to my Path - 10 Commandments & 7 Deadly Sins of Bible Study
This e-book will be delivered in both ePub and PDF formats in a zip file.
100% Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact me and I will gladly refund 100% of your money within 60 days of purchase.